 Local / Australia / 5299
Re: sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:40:34 GMT

BTW, the fuckheads that stole my laptop and lego

Jamie, did someone break into your house and do this, or was this while you
were travelling from Brisbane to Bundaberg? Did you lose all your Lego? And
I guess your laptop had your university stuff on it?

I'm really sorry to hear this! You must feel absolutely gutted by it.

Kerry