 Local / Australia / 5181
Re: sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:46:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
This is indeed bizzare, has anyone recently heard from him?  He was here on
Sunday and seemed fine but after reading the above it doesn't seem right...
Jamie if you are there and something is the matter please email us to let us
know you are atleast ok!  Mel

I still haven't heard anything from him, has anyone else? I know it's just
been a day or two, but I must admit that it's worrying me, in context of
what he said...

Does anyone have Jamie's phone number? Would you mind giving him a call or
something? Maybe I'm being paranoid but if Jamie is having problems then I
think it's really important to make sure he's ok.

Please LMK if you find something out.

-Shiri

I sent him an email inwhich still no reply... I have no idea what is going
on :(  Anyone else have any ideas???

Mel