 Local / Australia / 4927
  Re: What's all this about?

(...) Silly ? Possibly. Petty ? Possibly. Important ? Possibly. (...) At the time it was discussed, I thought it was a trivial matter and not worth arguing about for the sake of a casual group of Lego wranglers. Maybe it was all a bit hastily done. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's all this about?

I think you should call yourselves the STUDS and then run adverts like "Join the STUDS. Phone XXXXXXXX" in the personal columns of the newspapers to attract new members :-) I work for the Cooperative Research Centre for Enterprise Distributed (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's all this about?

Hehehe or "STUDS eat spuds so don't be a couch potato and join the STUDS". I could rhyme some words with 'Brick' but I guess I can't do that here haha. We here could say "better to be a Bug than a Slug" :P ok ok back to my medicine :P Mel (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's all this about?

(...) Then when we go on Lego shopping excursions, we will have to wait for them to finish chatting up the Cash Register Operators at Woolies(CROWs). (...) Exactly. That's where SLUGS, BUGS and MUGS come into it. Fun without pederast connotations. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)