 Local / Australia / 472
    Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Peter White
   (...) Maybe we should be purchasing from them :^) Or at least getting some tips from them about dealing with Lego. (...) Do you know how many people Lego Australia employs and what the rough breakdown is ? very rough will do ? I hope it's not just (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Mark Harrison
    (...) This occurred to me to, but after the last phone conversation with one of the brothers I got the feeling they weren't likely to part with much at a reasonable price. (...) How did you guess!!! Yes, customer services now consists of one full (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)