 Local / Australia / 4665
    Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —James Howse
   (...) I'll ring the people that orgainse it thursdayish, I just wanted to see if anyone at all was interested, there'd be no point setting something up with them if there wasn't any takers from this side. It's a model railway show, so we're talking (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Santosh Bhat
   I'd be happy to be involved however I can be. I do have a fair bit of track and some trains too, so that might be useful *tongue in cheek*, and designing layouts is always fun reagrdless of the situation. The only hitch is that there's no gaurantee (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —James Howse
   (...) That'd be a pity. It will be a long w'end so if you are down there you might still be able to catch a MUGlift (if any decide to visit) (...) Thanks! It might be easiest to make sure all the track comes from one source. (...) Yes, the ideas I'm (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Well that's if I have enough of whats required. I need to somehow label which sections are mine, but I need to do that anyhow for future meets, not specifically for any display. Between Myself, Eli and Pete W. I believe there's enough track (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Richie Dulin
   (...) A strip of perspex/lecxan (sp?) is a fairly standard approach. I exhibited an N scale layout last year and had success with framing the viewing side of the layout (25mm angle aluminium across the front, about 400mm above the layout height); it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —John Porter
    (...) Or the term I have been taught; Rivet counters John Porter (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)