 Local / Australia / 4649
4648  |  4650
Subject:
LIVE, at the Maya Temple Music Bowl (was Re: David Low's site)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

HA! let me guess.... it's the Village People? LOL hahaha (hmmm Indian,
Police Man, construction worker, sailor, dude in leather, cowboy?)

They're the support act for a very special duet. Benny Andersson and Frida
Lyngstad sing "Knowing Me, Knowing You", when suddenly...

IMHO every self-respecting Lego fan needs to build their own Village People
--it's fun and educational! We still need to do the Duplo version. I've got
the Indian Chief and Leather Man (nee station master), and the Cowboy, Cop
and Construction worker should be easy to find. Do Lego make chaps...?

or is it the Mardi Gras? hehe

Not enough Paradisa I'm afraid...

--Dave