 Local / Australia / 4647
4646  |  4648
Subject:
David Low's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:09:08 GMT

The following was taken from David Low's site:

"If LEGO was a Mexican company set 375 might have looked like this

This was my first model after I returned to the brick.

Its construction consumed a fair chunk of my childhood collection, >particularly the Yellow Castle. Classic Space and the mid-eighties castles >were good sources of grey.

Apologies for the poor quality of these pictures: they’ll be replaced soon. >And a special prize to anyone who can figure out what the story is with the >minifigs! "

HA! let me guess.... it's the Village People? LOL hahaha (hmmm Indian,
Police Man, construction worker, sailor, dude in leather, cowboy?) or is it
the Mardi Gras? hehe

Mel