 Local / Australia / 4577
4576  |  4578
Subject:
Frank's Toys for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:54:05 GMT

All you Melbournites,

Thought I'd check out Frank's toys (Mt Waverley) this morning, and there's a
sign out the front saying it's for sale! That's both stores, Mt Waverley &
Boronia. Now you may not be interested in actually buying the shops, but it may
be a good chance to brush up on those haggling skills! They seem more willing
to deal than most. Although their prices are usually a bit inflated, everything
had been marked down seemed like around 10-20%.

Just to whet your appetite, I got two 4531s, two 4515s, and four 4520s for just
over $200. Not a huge discount, but if I'd been ready, I reckon I coulda done
even better.

Regards,

ROSCO (now searching for a space to put a Lego train layout...)