 Local / Australia / 4554
    Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA —Kerry Raymond
    (...) bits (...) IMHO there are only 2 sets to buy: * RIS itself (which gives you an RCX, 2 touch sensors and a light sensor, and 2 motors * Ultimate Accessory Kit (remote control, another touch sensor, a rotation sensor, a light, and some other (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA —Ross Crawford
   (...) I second all of that. And I'd also recommend trying to get hold of a RIS 1.0 - especially if you're planning to do a lot of programming. The AC power jack is real handy, and saves heaps on batteries. I still haven't seen anyone say definitely (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)