 Local / Australia / 4421
Re: "Contraption Kit" at DSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:09:28 GMT

From what I remember of it the Technic pieces aren't all that exciting,
beams, gears, rubberbands.  A serious Technic collector might like to • have

Generic technic pieces like beams and gears happen to be what I need more • of, if I
wasnt flat broke then I would buy one. Oh well, I do have a birthday • comming up in
march, mabie I can put it on the list..

If you don't want the book, it's probably an expensive way to buy parts.

Just FYI, the book has a number of simple models, some can be made only with
the pieces that come with the book, others require extra pieces (but only
very ordinary bricks that almost any kid would probably have).

Kerry