 Local / Australia / 4410
Re: "Contraption Kit" at DSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:08:59 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

Hi, all

Anyone else seen this at Tricky Dickies? It's a small bag of technic parts,
with an ideas book, most of which can be built without extra bricks. Selling
for $49.?? Looks like pretty good value for kids with a technical bent.

Regards,

ROSCO

I dont suppose anyone can find out the set # for this? What about details as to
which parts are included?

It sounds like it would be a very good set to get to go with all of my other
technic.