 Local / Australia / 4415
  Ahab prepares....

Afternoon all, I note that Ahab has been seen in some of the seedier bars near Port Block Yards, carrying plans for a starship. It seems that while the Saucy Simone (a YT 1300 freighter, badly damaged in the flight from the pirate base) made it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ahab prepares....

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons ominously threatens the Bricktorian rabble: (...) Marvellous stuff Richard. May I ask if the Slayer has Ritvikium plating? --Dave (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ahab prepares....

(...) Mmmmm. Tri-ritvikium. The most cost-effective hull-plating in all the four quadrants. Like most pirates, Ahab does not stand on ceremony when it comes to booty or vengence ;-) Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ahab prepares....

(...) I don't know...last I saw he had more of a jaundice type palor rather than livid :) [and he must be getting rather careless, losing them all the time. Maybe he ought to invest in maps for them.] (...) That's good...The RBR [Royal Brik-torian (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ahab prepares....

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G8LEMo.6LM@lugnet.com... (...) Now (...) with (...) LCS is currently re-fitted for civilian use, but can be set up in a multitude of military configurations at short notice.... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)