 Local / Australia / 4415
4414  |  4416
Subject:
Ahab prepares....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:14:19 GMT

Afternoon all,

I note that Ahab has been seen in some of the seedier bars near Port Block
Yards, carrying plans for a starship.  It seems that while the Saucy Simone
(a YT 1300 freighter, badly damaged in the flight from the pirate base) made
it safely away, Ahab has had to sell her, and his old favourite the Saucy
Sue, to finance a new project.

Between that and the loss of his treasured tanker babes (again), Ahab is livid.

He has apparently taken the star freighter "City of Port Block", and is
refitting her with weapons appropriate for a Pirate space base, as well as
for an assault upon the Bricktorian territories.

Gone are the stylish rowboat attack and support craft, gone are the
swashbucklingly dressed, especially cross, piratical space dude units.  Now
there are rumours of a darker, more menacing horde, armed to the teeth with
practical modern energy weapons, equipped with modern fully airborne and
spaceworthy assault craft, and supported by a sturdy starship capable of
planetfall, named <<pause for dramatic effect>> the Saucy Slayer.

The ceremonial pirate cutlass, long part of the uniform of Ahab's men, is
gone, carried now only on banners and insignia.

Mercenaries from all over the sector are turning up in Port Block....

Richard
Still baldly going...
Ahab http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/sau/welcome.htm
Ahab in battle http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/006-3.htm
Ahab flees the pirate base http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101.htm
Port Block Yards http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/welcome.htm
Be ready for the grand assault on the Bricktorian territories, June 2001