 Local / Australia / 4419
Re: Ahab prepares....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:25:40 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G8LEMo.6LM@lugnet.com...
Gone are the stylish rowboat attack and support craft, gone are the
swashbucklingly dressed, especially cross, piratical space dude units. • Now
there are rumours of a darker, more menacing horde, armed to the teeth • with
practical modern energy weapons, equipped with modern fully airborne and
spaceworthy assault craft, and supported by a sturdy starship capable of
planetfall, named <<pause for dramatic effect>> the Saucy Slayer.

Sounds good..maybe a dog-fight between the SS and the Briktorian LCS
[Landing-craft, Shuttle]

LCS is currently re-fitted for civilian use, but can be set up in a
multitude of military configurations at short notice....

ROSCO