 Local / Australia / 438
  Re: A possible way to get cheaper sets?

(...) Our NSW group keep talking about this. It's worth a formal approach I think, and our patronage deserves special privileges surely :^o I'm certainly willing to run it/get it started, but we will need to formalise the group a bit more (...ick). (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A possible way to get cheaper sets?

(...) James Howse has already established that LA are not interested in retail sales, and unfortunately they'd classify us as retail, no matter how formalised we became. I think this proposal is a dead horse. I'm still going to work on the LEGO room (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)