 Local / Australia / 4336
Re: Wanted: Sea creatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:49:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
- Dolphins
Lt. Gray and Trans Blue
Trans blue ???  Does it look good, or kind of silly?

Only useful if you want the ghost of Flipper: it's been in a Lego clock
(4394) and a typical SPASM (S[p]itty Product: A Scala
Monstrosity). Any other sightings?

- Clams
Orange and White
I only have Orange, White would be good.

There's powder green too, in some Belville sets.

Are there any others that I don't know about?
Red Crabs
I also need Red Crabs.

For a red crab, a white clam, an orange starfish, icecreams (and some junk)
see if Lego Australia still have any copies of <set:5387> a service pack
that was available in December. Some rarities for $7.50. The powder-green
clam also come in another service pack with some fairy-tale bits and pieces,
<set:5399>.

HTH
DaveL

Local happenings, a LegOz bulletin: http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/