 Local / Australia / 4332
Re: Wanted: Sea creatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:20:58 GMT

Are there any others that I don't know about?
Red Crabs
I also need Red Crabs.

Are these the same as orange lobsters?

The best image I can find of the orange lobster is at:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6586

I've already had the argument about whether these guys are lobsters or
scorpions. I contend that the orange ones are lobsters and the black ones
are scorpions; that's the beauty of Lego, right?

Kerry