 Local / Australia / 4330
Re: Wanted: Sea creatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
I'm after some sea creatures, to buy or trade, I don't have much to trade
though.  I already have the following:

- Dolphins
Lt. Gray and Trans Blue

- Octopus
- Manta Ray
- Clams
Orange and White

- Aligator
Green and Dark Gray

- 1 x White Shark
- 3 x Dark Grey Shark
Also Saw Tooth Shark

- 5 x Starfish

Are there any others that I don't know about?

Red Crabs

-Rob.