 Local / Australia / 4289
  Old Lego Yesy or No?

Hello all, Just stumbled acroos this in Ebay (follow link) (URL) it Lego or Not? I have never seen something like this before and am skeptical. Keep on Building Gary (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Old Lego Yesy or No?

(...) Surely not, being a war toy. Doesn't look to have much playability. Anyone have any Scandinavian dictionaries for 'PUSLE' 'SAMLE' 'legetoj' ? pete.w (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Old Lego Yesy or No?

(...) Looked to me like it could be wooden. Did Lego have the non-violent clause from the very brginning? ROSCO (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Old Lego Yesy or No?

(...) I don't think it's Lego, at a guess they've misunderstood "legetoj" to be "lego toy", actually I think it means "played" or something similar (it's Danish). "Samle" is collect or assemble. "Pusle" has me beat, Tank perhaps? I know very little (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Old Lego Yesy or No?

(...) "Legetøy" simply means "toy". "Samle" means "collect" and "pusle" means something like "tinker" or "puzzle". But not "puzzle" in the sense of being confused, more like creatively solving a problem. Fredrik (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)