 Local / Australia / 4263
    .loc.au, light and laid back (Re: double entendres and stuff) —Richard Parsons
   Good grief Geoffrey, lighten up dude, you're bringing the scene down. You're the guy who posted a rude and abrasive message into the group telling us we'd be ignored until you deemed otherwise, claiming you couldn't think of a better way to meet (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: .loc.au, light and laid back (Re: double entendres and stuff) —Geoffrey Hyde
   I'd answer this, only I don't subscribe (and don't plan on ever looking at that group) to o-t.debate, and I really don't think anywhere else would even fit what I want to talk to Richard about, with the exception of email. I would have taken this to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)