 Local / Australia / 4254
4253  |  4255
Subject:
What's up with LA's consumer line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:20:48 GMT

Hello all,

Does anyone know what's up with LA's consumer phone line?  It's been an
answering machine all month, no indication that the office is closed for a
certain period for holidays or whatever, just the standard message.  I seem
to recall someone saying that LA were closed for a period but I thought that
was just the first week or two of Jan. (I've searched for the lugnet post
but can't locate it for some reason).

Any info?

Thanks,

Deidre