 Local / Australia / 4313
Re: What's up with LA's consumer line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:56:17 GMT

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
news:G803Mo.1s5@lugnet.com...
Hello all,

Does anyone know what's up with LA's consumer phone line?  It's been an
answering machine all month, no indication that the office is closed for a
certain period for holidays or whatever, just the standard message.  I • seem
to recall someone saying that LA were closed for a period but I thought • that
was just the first week or two of Jan. (I've searched for the lugnet post
but can't locate it for some reason).

They were closed over Christmas (with the answering machine telling you
this) but reopened about 28 Dec. I phoned them a couple of times around New
Year, no problems. If they are persistently not answering and the answering
machine shows nothing unusual, I'd try a non-consumer Lego number and see if
you can get through.

Kerry