 Local / Australia / 416
  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

(...) In our small yet growing AFOL community we like to give each other tips on what's about and first offer on it (the non-lurkers anyway). Maybe it's the Lego situation in Australia, ie high retail prices, less of the range available, less (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

(...) surely (...) Well said!! My sentiments exactly!! Having said that, I did a round of Vinnies on Saturday morning (11 stores all up in the inner west) and all that it yielded was a shopping bag full of Duplo. A few of the stores said they had (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> (...) Rest Assured that it wasn't me. I've been very quiet on the Lego buying up until the Markets find. Missed all the K-mart/Target sales too. But I think i still ended up with some bargains over the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Vinnies Duplo

(...) If it has 2x4's and Rachel or Kaz don't want it, I'll take it. I want to use the Duplo 2x4's to do some mountain-base building and top off with Lego. pete.w (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)