 Local / Australia / 4149
Re: NEXT STUDS MEET photo shoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

If you can help me with this, even with one or two figs, as many as you can
summon, it will be muchly apreciated..... the only other thing, is if anyone
has any plain green baseplates they could bring too for the scene of the
battle.

Cant help with figs, but I have some baseplates I'll bring with me.

ROSCO