 Local / Australia / 4139
Re: NEXT STUDS MEET photo shoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Hi....
Those of you who are coming to the next STUDS meet in a couple of weeks,
I am doing a photo shoot for my up and coming medieval website, and I am in
need for extras for a battle scene. I've mention this before, and now I have
put some pics up on Brickshelf.com, so you can see what the minifig extras
are to look like for the battle....
Have a look here:

Is that the right link Kev? I should be able to muster a squad or two for
both sides, and some baseplates.

Everyone should work out a way of identifying their squad members, with
similar attires there will be some confusion at the end of the shoot.
I have heard of people putting coloured paper between minifig torso and legs,
any other ideas ?

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>