 Local / Australia / 4129
4128  |  4130
Subject:
NEXT STUDS MEET photo shoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:10:22 GMT

Hi....
Those of you who are coming to the next STUDS meet in a couple of weeks,
I am doing a photo shoot for my up and coming medieval website, and I am in
need for extras for a battle scene. I've mention this before, and now I have
put some pics up on Brickshelf.com, so you can see what the minifig extras
are to look like for the battle....
Have a look here:

There will be 3 armies fighting, two, the Bulls and falcons, fighting
together, against the Lion army. In the pics, the minifigs holding the
shields, are knights, they can be mounted or on foot...dosnt matter, though
a huge cavelery charge would look great.... : )

If you can help me with this, even with one or two figs, as many as you can
summon, it will be muchly apreciated..... the only other thing, is if anyone
has any plain green baseplates they could bring too for the scene of the battle.

Even similar looking figs will be OK too... to make up numbers...

Thanx and see you all soon
Kev... :  )