 Local / Australia / 4107
Re: Studio ad on ten
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:02:38 GMT

I think the most recent Lego ad's were for Star Wars in the morning and
afternoon kids slots.

Can anyone think of other ads they've seen in the last five or so years?

There's been quite a few - I think I MIGHT have some on tape.  I can't
remember any themes so I suspect they might just have been general. They
were regular features (like most toy ads) during the morning cartoon slots

Cheers

sue ann