 Local / Australia / 4001
Re: Studio ad on ten
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:12:52 GMT

Fox Kids channel on cable is doing home movie comps and lego studios are
sponsering it.

Aaron

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Hi, all.

Has anyone else seen the ad for Lego Studio on TV? I was watching Today • show
this morning, and flicked to ten in an ad break, and saw the ad (during a
cartoon program). Pretty short (about 15 sec?), but its the first Lego ad • I
think I've ever seen in Oz...

Regards,

ROSCO