 Local / Australia / 4080
    Re: Who is behind this? —James Howse
   (...) I don't know who it is, but I can see it ending in a brief crunchy squeak. To quote from the site "The Lego Group does not sponsor or endorse this site in any way. This site is privately owned and operated within Australia." Despite this they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Who is behind this? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Ah, that announcement got my hopes up briefly. For some reason my mind registered it as au.lego.com rather than lego.au.com, I was vaguely wondering why we'd got a locational name for Lego shop at home when no-one else had, only to be hit with a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)