 Local / Australia / 4071
  Found this today...

Hi I was browsing my local Toyworld today, nothing of much interest but i found a 4548 9v Speed Regulator for $45. I don't know how that price compares. The box is pretty roughed up but it seems to be complete. Is this of any use to anybody?. If so (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Getting replacements for missing parts.

Hi, I picked up a set at Kmart today, from the markdown trolley that had been opened. and has a few missing parts. If I ring up Lego Australia and tell them the set and parts (quote page number and instruction step), will they send out replacements? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Getting replacements for missing parts.

(...) I tried this the other day to get the wheel for the 8880, and was told to send a photocopy of the instructions where the part is used [or an l-draw image of the part would work, providing you include colour of the part, and mention which set (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)