 Local / Australia / 4070
    Re: Birthday cake and delurk —Peter White
   (...) Welcome aboard, let your parents know there are Adult Lego Clubs in four capital cities. Build the field and they will come. (...) We may all want birthday cakes now. January 27 (Saturday) Excursion to Powerhouse with Victorian AFOL's. January (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Birthday cake and delurk —Richie Dulin
   (...) I have found this to be true. The crowd of minifigs in my grandstand is steadily growing, and has needed to be extended four times so far. Before long, I'll need to equip those on the top tiers with airtanks and binoculars. (...) I visited the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Birthday cake and delurk —Peter White
   (...) If they are in corporate boxes, all they need is gourmet food and alcohol. You may need to get some more 2870's (pizzas + clear goblets). (...) I didn't examine the band too closely, I will have to next time. Like the pirates exhibition and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)