 Local / Australia / 3946
    Qantas Lego —Ian Dunmore
   Somehow I've got a reputation at work about liking/collecting Lego, so people regularly let me know where they have seen some. Sometimes not worth the trip, and sometimes worth a look. Today it was to visit www.qantas.com.au and goto the online (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Melody Brown
   Ok before I get excited, is this Lego? There seems to be no mention of the word! And it's not like a typical Lego plane, but the other vechicles do. Hmmm I wonder! :) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Jonathan Wilson
      (...) It might be a good idea to email them to ask before you spend your hard earned cash on this item. (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Peter White
     (...) If it was Lego, I'm sure that would be mentioned. Check the minifigs, they are not yellow, the heads are larger than normal and the legs look a bit funny. The trans red and green elements on the end of each wing don't look like existing (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Quantas USED to have real Lego, I got some sets on my return flight from SYD to LAX... but I believe this is a non Lego, non compatible brand. I inadvertantly bought something like this a long time ago, the studs are smaller diameter and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Qantas Lego —Paul Baulch
      Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) SYD (...) now. (...) Larry is quite correct - this Qantas set is _not_ Lego. Someone bought one for me recently on their trip to Europe - the figures are kind of interesting in that they have knees (and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —James Howse
   (...) This has come up before (the search func is down else I'd give a ref.) PeteC was the one IIRC who verified that, No it's not real Lego. James (who's surprised that he can remember stuff like that...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Ian Dunmore
   In the words of a certain ad, bugger. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        STUDS meeting 28 Jan -- BUGs to send an emissary! —Kerry Raymond
   I've booked a flight (FlyBuys points) so I will be coming down to Sydney on Fri 26 Jan and staying a week until Sun 4 Feb, so I look forward to meeting all you STUD and STUDettes and all the MUGs and MUGettes making the pilgrimage. That should give (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)