 Local / Australia / 3966
3965  |  3967
Subject:
STUDS meeting 28 Jan -- BUGs to send an emissary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:20:55 GMT

I've booked a flight (FlyBuys points) so I will be coming down to Sydney on
Fri 26 Jan and staying a week until Sun 4 Feb, so I look forward to meeting
all you STUD and STUDettes and all the MUGs and MUGettes making the
pilgrimage. That should give me time to do the Lego exhibition at the
Powerhouse on Sat 27, attend the STUDfest on Sun 28, and then do a whole
heap of other stuff (Lego and non-Lego -- and no, I don't mean Mega-Bloks
:-))for the rest of the week.

What's the story on getting from Sydney to Mittagong? Or more precisely to
Richard's house (or wherever this STUDfest is being held)? I'll probably be
staying in Surry Hills with my brother. Actually my brother's girlfriend is
a budding AFOL, so maybe I can talk her into coming along too.

Kerry