 Local / Australia / 3948
Re: Qantas Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:19:15 GMT

Ok before I get excited, is this Lego? There seems to be no mention of the
word! And it's not like a typical Lego plane, but the other vechicles do.
Hmmm I wonder! :)

In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
Somehow I've got a reputation at work about liking/collecting Lego, so
people regularly let me know where they have seen some. Sometimes not worth
the trip, and sometimes worth a look.

Today it was to visit www.qantas.com.au and goto the online shop. There at
the bottom is a Qantas 747 and 2 minfigs.