 Local / Australia / 3929
3928  |  3930
Subject:
Lego not an original idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:31:48 GMT

Apparently Lego has taken Australian (and other) companies to court over their
product. Whilst they themsleves may be illegitimate themselves.

http://www.best-lock.com/new/page.html

I personally don't care too much for this article. Especially as it was on the
website of a competitor to Lego.

Santosh