 Local / Australia / 3928
3927  |  3929
Subject:
6093's (and more 8448's) spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:53:07 GMT

I found a toy shop that has three or four 6093's at $90 each, and over a
dozen 8448's at $150 each, anyone who wants one _unboxed_ should contact me
and we'll work something out.
Maybe another MUG is willing to pick some up and send them in-box if it's
essential? I found it to be way too much hassle for such large sets. Is
another MUG willing to do this? If so (or if they simply want a 6093 or
8448!) then they should email me and I'll give them the relevant details
about the store.
Of course, if any STUDs want one and they're attending STUDfest 2000.1 at
Richard's place, I'll just buy the sets and bring them along in-box to the
'fest... which might incur a couple of dollars for shipping  ;-)

--

Cheers,
Paul