 Local / Australia / 3708
  Woolies Duo Pack

Woolies (the Supermarket) at Emu Plains had Technic Duo Packs for $3.99. These contain the small Robo-rider sets:- 8005 Ice Explorer 8006 Swamp Craft The boxed sets are shrinkwrapped together on a backing (card)board. It says collect all four, so (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

(...) Holy Crap! I gotta get these. I just hope that the woolworths supermarkets near me have them or are getting them in. Does anyone know of a good way to contact woolworths and find out more (like where in perth I have to go to get these)? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

(...) I spoke to Woolworths Customer Service about the 'chrome' castle sets. They didn't mention/know anything at all about these Technic sets at all. My NLSO happened to be at the local W and grabbed the sets on the off-chance. I went to Penrith (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

Well here is my contribution as far as these Lego sets go... I went to Indooroopilly woolies today and no, they will not be getting anything. :(((( But I am going to check out the woolworths in Ipswich on monday. I think I might just call up the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

(...) Good luck ! 8005 Ice Explorer is a small helicopter with 2 trans lt.blue lightsaber blades. 8006 Swamp Craft is a basic 4 wheel vehicle with 4 antifreeze l'saber blades. As to the use of the other Technic bits, I'm no Technic expert, so I will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

And here I was think I could break the news :( Safeway in Craigieburn has the sets [technic and adventurers] though there a lot more technic sets than adventurer sets left [and not all because of me, either.] I've got no idea when they went out on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

Woolies Kippax in Canberra had about 50 sets of the dual packs and about 100 of the Adventure sets, dual packs were there at 8am in morning and 2 left at 3pm someone is buying lots of stocking fillers.Also woolies belconnen has different sets they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Woolies Duo Pack

(...) My thoughts exactly... Bring on the chromies!!! Dave (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)