 Local / Australia / 3716
Re: Woolies Duo Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:03:47 GMT

And here I was think I could break the news :(

Safeway in Craigieburn has the sets [technic and adventurers] though there a
lot more technic sets than adventurer sets left [and not all because of me,
either.] I've got no idea when they went out on the shelf, but they were
there about an hour ago.

I still haven't seen the castle sets though :(

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Well here is my contribution as far as these Lego sets go... I went to
Indooroopilly woolies today and no, they will not be getting anything. :((((
But I am going to check out the woolworths in Ipswich on monday.  I think I
might just call up the Head office and ask them myself what is going on and
where we can get this stuff! I will let you know what I fine out! Keep ya
posted... mel!

Good luck !
8005 Ice Explorer is a small helicopter with 2 trans lt.blue lightsaber blades.
8006 Swamp Craft is a basic 4 wheel vehicle with 4 antifreeze l'saber blades.
As to the use of the other Technic bits, I'm no Technic expert, so I will not
comment. But at $2 each ($3.99 for the Duo) they are fun enough.

If I can source more of them as well as the 'chrome' and Adventurer sets,
I will happily grab some for others. Now for The Quest !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>