 Local / Australia / 3713
Re: Woolies Duo Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:55:25 GMT

Well here is my contribution as far as these Lego sets go... I went to
Indooroopilly woolies today and no, they will not be getting anything. :((((
But I am going to check out the woolworths in Ipswich on monday.  I think I
might just call up the Head office and ask them myself what is going on and
where we can get this stuff! I will let you know what I fine out! Keep ya
posted... mel!

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
8005 Ice Explorer
8006 Swamp Craft
Holy Crap!
I gotta get these.
I just hope that the woolworths supermarkets near me have them or are
getting them in.

Does anyone know of a good way to contact woolworths and find out more
(like where in perth I have to go to get these)?

I spoke to Woolworths Customer Service about the 'chrome' castle sets.
They didn't mention/know anything at all about these Technic sets at all.
My NLSO happened to be at the local W and grabbed the sets on the off-chance.
I went to Penrith Woolworths and they had no Lego items at all.

pete.w