 Local / Australia / 358
Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:29:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Dude, Time to switch to decaf!!!!
let's up the dosage, doctor !
Sounds like he needs to be taking the blue ones, Mulose!!!

Yum, blueberry. can I have a orange one too?

Could be dangerous, those ones send you sideways!

What's the consensus? James, any chance of convincing Big-W at Macquarie to
knock 50% off their price range too, like we got them to do at Penrith the
other week? If so, anyone else keen on another hit-and-run LEGO raid?

I checked and BigW doesn't offer to match percentage discounts (even
advertised ones) the best they can do is ring and ask for the price and then
match that and only if it's on shelves at the other store! (shop at target,
get the flybuys). I've since found out that Penrith was even more of a scam
that we thought. Oh well. 'sides I work there and am less keen to haggle
there.

I think we were very fortunate at Penrith, hats off to you, mate. And I
suppose you're right, doesn't pay to poop in your nest as they say.

James (who notes Canada is ahead by less than 50 now...)

Bring 'em on!!! We're going for gold in the lugnet.loc olympics!!!

Pete Callaway