 Local / Australia / 357
Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Okay,
Which one of you dogs cleaned out the Target in Shellharbour of ALL the SW
technic droids, and only left a few normal SW lego sets? Sheesh, you could
have left one or two for the rest of us...

At least you didn't take that 8209 set. :P

David Drew.
It wasn't us locusts, we're mostly confined to the home range, we didn't even
know there was a T... at S...
I couldn't even take you up on the Uncle P's offer, I'm waiting for the next
paypacket, so I'm in dry dock.
Just out of interest...did all the U.P's specials go ?

David, don't forget June 4th, Legoz 2000.3

-pete.w