 Local / Australia / 351
Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:04:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I just got back from Target at Box-hill (Melbourne).
At present the star-wars toys are 50% off, and all lego is 25% off...And the
star-wars lego is scanning as star-wars items :-)

Captain, this is telemtry. Short range scan indicates this is a stable
phenonemon, extending to 22/5/00. All postulates are confirmed, standard range
shortened by a quater, and ALL SW sets at half power.

[Unfortunately, the technic droids aren't included :( ]

Negative, Captain. Special droid scan on all three classes indicates these are
grouped in the SW set range, they are halved as well Captain.

Telemetry recommends closing with target at once, the GB-20% deal should be
downgraded in priority.

Telemetry out.

James (who's cursing the moths in his wallet.)

Dude,

Time to switch to decaf!!!!

Where's the nearest Target to GB's for Saturday, or shall we ditch the city
and raid Macquarie/Parramatta/Leichhardt/....

I'll need all week to talk the wife around to letting me spend a bit more
money. Going to be hard as our UK visas just came through. There's $800 of
good LEGO money gone! Another couple of A-Wings wouldn't hurt, I like them. I
suppose I should get some of the other 2000 SW sets too. But bring on the
GPSP's. If I could sneak another two under my wife's nose I'll be happy ;-)

Pete Callaway (formulating the "but we're *saving* money" argument for tonight)