 Local / Australia / 3545
  TRU sale

Hiyas, Since my thesis is (almost) finished, and I need to buy about 60 soccer sets, I thought I'd hit the TRU's and grab some busses? So, can some Sydneysiders who have been to TRU in the past few days tell me which TRU's have the largest numbers (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) Well, I was in TRU Chatswood yesterday, and I can tell you all about what MB they had, but to tell you a shattering truth that only just occurred to me [pause for ominous musical interlude] I never went to the Lego aisle. Ummm ahhhh. Maybe I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU sale

Remember how I had said i haven't had a dark age yet? Well perhaps a conversion to MB (given the poor performance of Lego of late) is a pesudo-dark age? Nahhh i like my trains. But I'll be quite happy if you told me that MB makes trains :) Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) This isn't Larry again is it ? Lar, the anti-Claus, robbing Australian kiddies Xmas stockings, minifigs forced to walk metres from the Lego train station to the Lego soccer ground. Seriously, the TRU bus stations are a bit bare, Gone are the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)