 Local / Australia / 3504
  Re: The TRU 25% off Lego sale

(...) Same at Chatswood TRU: dozens of people, many of them buying two or more sets. (...) Kerry, did you actually buy that much MB? I was hoping it was just an exercise... --DaveL (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The TRU 25% off Lego sale

(...) Well, it started as an exercise, but then it was just too much effort to unload the trolley again :-) So, yes, I did buy the sets in question. In all seriousness, I was sufficiently pleased with the quality of the aircraft carrier to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)