 Local / Australia / 3495
    Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings) —Kerry Raymond
   (...) but (...) Blimey, I make a humorous off-the-cuff comment in the Australia newsgroup and next thing I know it's all set to become World War 3 in other groups. Perhaps we should put a warning on the Australian newsgroup along the following lines (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

        Warning: Australians (Re: Clones Database) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Maybe include a reference to a national fondness for robust discourse and colourful language, and a general suspicion of delicate sensibilities? I like it :-) Richard Still baldly going... And I do realise that I rather inflamed the situation (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)