 Local / Australia / 3484
Re: TRU Chatswood info (was:sale dates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:51:08 GMT

And make no mistake, Lego remains my favourite block, and I will go on
buying them from time to time.  However, Lego is expensive and there are
somethings it can't/won't do.  I drive an old Jag, and I do love it so, • but
it's expensive and there are things it can't do.  When it came time to • look
at a second car, I chose a Holden Commodore (a stock, local, family car, • for
the benefit of our foreign readers) because it made better economic sense,
and had lesser and different limitations.  It's a bit like that...

Ah, it all becomes clear to me now.

My recent defection to the dark side must have been caused by my primary car
being a Holden Commodore. Indeed, on both occasions when I did this
dastardly deed, my Commodore was parked very close by, and I was obviously
totally under its control. Indeed, this is my fourth Commodore (and my sixth
Holden) so the cumulative effects of all that exposure to the brand is so
massive that any aberrant behaviour on my part can be completely explained
by it.

This new learning amazes me, Sir Richard. Tell me once again how sheep's
bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Kerry