 Local / Australia / 330
329  |  331
Subject:
LEGO, you've got mail.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:20:33 GMT

After some deliberation, here is a useful bit of information.

The LEGO Australia shed sports nifty computers, connceted to the world.
I knew that you say, well, to talk to them use

Customer Service (and spares and ...)
barbara.bell@asia.lego.com
or for Marketing info
dominic.mackintosh@asia.lego.com

However there are a couple of quid pro quos.
Firstly, we're all adults I hope (even those not legally of age) and as such
we should be polite and restrained. The people above are employees of LEGO not
it's owners, managers or policy setters.
Secondly, LEGO particularly Barabra are (is?) very busy. Usually electronic
correspondence ranks below phone or written input, don't expcet same day
reply.

This information was gleaned from a helpful assistant from accounts helpfully
assisting in answering phones. If you have any doubts about the willingness of
LEGO to answer electronic inquiry, use phone or post instead.

Hmm. Oh, I just checked the TOU and I probably should say I am not an employee
of LEGO and this information above is freely available to anyone who wishes to
call LEGO Australia (in AU 0294289666, add 061? elsewhere). It is published
here to allow reasonable correspondence between LEGO Australia and it's
customers.

James (who isn't surprised LegoAu spare parts is rushed off it's feet)

P.S. Miss helpful checked the address for TLC and couldn't find it. <sigh>