 Local / Australia / 3285
  Studfest 2000: Part the fifth

Our fifth fest is come and gone, and a pleasure it was too. Kevin and Andrea organised the venue (again) - thanks heaps. Saw the new technic race car, even saw it crash in qualifying! Most impressive Dave. Centrepiece for today was the Renaissance (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest 2000: Part the (Sixth)

(...) On the return home, James mentioned it might have to be the 10th, since exams are still finishing. We mentioned a couple of things for the agenda. 1.An aircraft/spacecraft display of MOCS/LOCS and CLOCS. (LOCS - Lego's own creation, CLOCS - (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest 2000: Part the (Sixth)

(...) base-ish (...) Yeah this would be better for me too, as my last exam is on the 6th (and I'll need a few days to recover from the post exam celebrations ;) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest 2000: Part the (Sixth)

(...) Another thought for any get together..... if anyone.... like myself....whose building or owns a website and has any story lines...... and needs extras for a photo shoot, we could all help out..... as in if Richard needs any extras.... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)