 Local / Australia / 3181
Re: Numbering WAS: LegOz 2001.1 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

[1] subject to renaming IF we ever organise this numbering system...ranked
up there with selecting state "organisers" to give the group structure, and
sending a letter to LA announcing our group(s). Maybe we should look towards
doing these soon ???

Does anyone know how other groups (internationally) organise their numbering?
I'm all for individuality, but learning from other peoples mistakes is cool,
too...

ROSCO