 Local / Australia / 3180
Re: LegOz 2001.1 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:05:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 10:14 PM
Subject: LegOz 2001.1 :)

[1] subject to renaming IF we ever organise this numbering system...ranked
up there with selecting state "organisers" to give the group structure, • and
sending a letter to LA announcing our group(s). Maybe we should look • towards
doing these soon ???

How about we just use the state system that someone mentioned? ie

2001.VIC.1
2001.NSW.1

We can also use local names;
2001.STUDS.1

A lot more simple than what we have now.

later,
David Drew